Trex Composite Decking
Where family, home and outdoors connect
Thank you for contacting us. We’ll be in touch soon.
How Our Consultations Work
For over 2 decades, we have created stunning projects that endure by utilizing premium, low maintenance building materials. Although price ranges vary among project types, replacing a deck or adding a porch room requires a significant investment. We hope that after reviewing our galleries and videos and reading our philosophy and approach you’ll feel it’s worth seeing what we can design for you. Here’s how our full design workflow works:
- INITIAL SITE VISIT: We’ll visit your home to discuss your project goals and take the required measurements for our internal design work.
- FEASIBILITY STUDY: We will consider zoning issues, building code requirements, and other technical aspects that may affect your project.
- DESIGN PHASE: We will develop a few different design options for your project based on our initial site visit.
- BUDGET PREP: We will contact you on the phone to discuss the budget prior to sending you a detailed text-based scope of work for each design concept.
- SELECTIONS: Having received accurate budgets for several design renderings and being comfortable with the investment required, we will meet with you again at your home with those design renderings, make changes and tweaks to your liking, and check out a variety of deck and railing options in person.
- AGREEMENT: With an exact design and scope of work defined, we will create an agreement, put your project into our schedule and begin the process for you.